CENTRIFLOW: INTEGRAL ELECTRONICS
The CentriFlow® Meter from Eastern Instruments is a Solid Particle Mass Flow Meter that is durable, accurate, maintenance-free, compact, and cost-effective. It is unique and positioned to replace weigh belts, impact meters, loss in weight meters, and static weigh scales, anywhere that accuracy, low maintenance, and zero drift are paramount.
A set of integral electronics comes standard with every CentriFlow BWS model of solids flow meter. The electronics allows for simple and accurate output of flow rate and total. Read below for additional information on the CentriFlow Integral Electronics.
CENTRIFLOW INTEGRAL ELECTRONICS
The CentriFlow Integral Electronics is an integral electronics package for the CentriFlow BWS style systems which mounts directly to the rear of these style meters. The Integral electronics features a 4" color touchscreen HMI that allows basic functionality including calibration. The main run screen shows a live reading of both flow rate and total. The features and benefits of the electronics include the following:
- White painted Carbon Steel Enclosure (SS NEMA 4X also available)
- Easy Access on Rear of CentriFlow Meter
- Digital CentriFlow Electronics Module (DCE)
- Flow Rate and Totalization Outputs: (4-20 mA and Frequency Outputs)
- Convenient, 4 inch color, touch screen HMI
- Main Run Page that displays both Flow Rate and Totalization simultaneously
- Universal Power Supply (85-264 VAC)
- User friendly, push button calibration